Face Yoga is a natural, effective and positive way of looking and feeling younger and healthier with an added sense of relaxation and wellbeing. Specifically designed to rejuvenate and tone the face and neck, maintaining and re-establishing the contours of the face. It is a combination of face exercises, face massage, face acupressure and face relaxation. Focusing on wellbeing techniques for the mind, body and soul.
Julia is the UK’s first Super Trainer of the Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method a 20 minute programme to be done daily, 6 days week. The programme uses the most effective traditional techniques and the latest research to give safe, natural anti-ageing results. Combining the best of Face Yoga, massage, acupressure and face exercise. Additionally, Julia offers a whole wellness plan which combines Facial Rejuvenation ~ face massage, facial acupressure, energy work, meditation, relaxation and wellbeing techniques.
Julia offers Face Yoga Teacher Training in small groups, 1:1 and on-line training.
Gain The Certificate of Achievement in The Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method, approved and accredited by The International College of Holistic Medicine.
- On completion of the course you will receive The Certificate of Achievement in The Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method allowing you to teach Face Yoga classes, workshops and one to one clients.
- Course content includes: anatomy and physiology of the face, theory of Face Yoga, face exercises, face massage, face acupressure, relaxation and meditation techniques, the mind, body, soul and face connection, safety procedures, setting up your business, how to teach a Face Yoga class, workshop and one to one session, written and practical assessment and evaluation.
- Two day training course (total twelve hours) in London.
- Training in small groups up to a maximum of six.
- Course approved and accredited by The International College of Holistic Medicine.
- Lunch and refreshments provided.
- No previous experience needed, meaning the training is available to everyone.
- Next course: May 30th & 31st 2015
- £495 for the course (of which a £100 non refundable deposit is due on booking).
- Full amount due one month before course date.
For more information visit www.faceyogalondon.co.uk