Once students have successfully been accepted on teacher training and embarked on the syllabus that successful graduation is only possible where the student has complied with the following criteria.
- The student must complete all of the weekend modules. Where attendance is not possible, the student must make effort to catch up on what they have missed through contact with other with the course tutor at an agreed time. There will be an additional fee.
- The student must have successfully completed and where appropriate handed in all homework set out in the teacher training syllabus.
- Proper decorum is required for all students of our yoga trainings during classes and outside the yoga studio. The inability to adhere to the basic ethical yogic life during the training may forfeit certification.
- During the teacher training you take full responsibility for your well being and any pain or injuries arising from participation in classes, physical exercise, and postures done on the premises and also in private or public areas where the training occurs. Participants hold neither Akhanda Yoga UK, Julia Anastasiou, nor any of its instructors responsible for any injuries or disturbances that may be experienced during the training.
- Certification requirements must be fulfilled during the training. Julia Anastasiou will notify you of special assignments, and advise you about completion requirements. Credit fulfilment is mandatory for graduation. To this end, make-up hours are offered by pre-approval at an extra cost. The graduation certificate is presented by Julia Anastasiou & Yogrishi Vishvketu after completion of all evaluations and payment of all fees. A graduation ceremony will be scheduled and you will be notified in advance.
- By responding to this agreement, I hereby accept all terms and conditions listed above and acknowledge this application to be my signature.
- Full attendance is required to receive course credit, and all homework assignments must be completed to receive certification.
- The cost for the 200-hour Teacher Training is £3250.
- This covers all tuition as well as the course manual, certificate, your Primordial Sound Mantra and materials, (jala neti pot, mala)
- Early Bird discount: £3000 if paid in full 6 weeks before or as date set out in training literature.
- A £500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space on the program.
- Instalment plans are available on non-discounted rate. Instalment plans require an initial deposit of £500.
- We encourage all students to review the fees and expectations before enrolling and paying for the course. All payments (100% of the full tuition) must be paid in full prior to receiving your Certificate of Completion.
- In advance of 10 days before the program start date, a participant needing to cancel their participation will receive a refund, minus the non-refundable deposit, and £100 administration fee and minus 10% of the total originally paid.
- Less than 10 days prior to a program, and up until start date or scheduled travel to the program in the case of programs abroad, a participant needing to cancel their participation will receive a refund of only 50% of the fees paid.
- No refund will be paid to a student who withdraws or is asked to withdraw from a program if they have attended more than one quarter of the program.
- All refunds are at the discretion of the Director of Akhanda Yoga UK.